Sunday, March 21, 2021

The inside of our Greenhouse March 20, 2021


 When I am out and about I see that the nursery sections in the stores are filling up with plants. Theirs are much bigger as we did get a later start on ours. 

It's okay, we are looking pretty darn good in our little 12 x 12 second home. Today I spent a few hours after finishing up some contracts playing around planting more flowers. I am looking forward to creating a garden like back yard. It may take a few years but I am going to enjoy the process. That's part of the beauty of having a home. I planted Dehlia Pom Poms today and sorted through the seeds I have lining them up to get planted. It was a raining day, a great day to spend in the greenhouse.



No comments:

Loving mashed potatoes the Irish Way!!!

You can use kale instead of cabbage, but I personally prefer the softer and sweeter taste of cabbage. Colcannon is traditionally topped with...