Sunday, March 21, 2021

Our newest toy...well it's what we love!!!

 Our new addition to the family...2021

I'm still thinking of a name...Any suggestions?

It's been a dream for a few years, we finally did it. I have looked at hundred's of green houses. Let me say there are a lot out there. Trying to find something both Brent and I liked and affordable was the challenge. I guess it's much like shopping for a new house. When showing homes to a couple it takes a few showings to find something they both like. I found that same thing in shopping for our greenhouse.


We ordered it as a kit, and the boys (thankful for Sons) helped us put it together...
Then we had to wait out the snow, run power to it and finish the inside...It's been a few months of getting that done. 






No comments:

Loving mashed potatoes the Irish Way!!!

You can use kale instead of cabbage, but I personally prefer the softer and sweeter taste of cabbage. Colcannon is traditionally topped with...