Thursday, April 9, 2020

Is it a weed or is it a keeper...

Every year here in Farmington, Utah come Spring when life has decided to come alive, slowly pushing their tops above the surface I ask my self is it or is it not a weed? Sometimes I need to wait a bit so that I can identify the plant. Here's a handy reference I like...


Life has been a bit hard, lets say hard with this crazy Corona Virus...but it's up to each and everyone of us to do our parts. My Father always said when you get bucked off baby girl you get back on... How true his words were and they apply to life right now.

I have enjoyed living here in Farmington, Utah. My love for the area has grown deep. Other resources I am enjoying is the Gardener's Almanac monthly check list. You can find it here...
https://extension.usu.edu/yardandgarden/monthly-tips

I have a lot of seeds to plant, goals set in reference to growing some awesome flowers in my yard. Life, is a whole lot sweeter when there is simple beauty around you.
Today in Farmington  we have quite a few homes listed. I love the Farmington area, the weather, people, shopping, beauty and our gardening season time.
Farmington Homes 4 sell... from HomeswithGeorgie

Back to my office, goal get it done...then outside to prepare the ground for some seeds!!!
I have lots of people I want to share with...


New addition coming to the yard...
Oh this is going to be so sweet!!!


No comments:

Loving mashed potatoes the Irish Way!!!

You can use kale instead of cabbage, but I personally prefer the softer and sweeter taste of cabbage. Colcannon is traditionally topped with...