Saturday, April 7, 2012

Deviled eggs and Easter???


Deviled eggs and Easter; can you say that in the same sentence? Whatever we call these delicious treats they are a good way to use up those many eggs you dyed for the Easter egg hunt. That is if you are still old fashion like me and enjoy the fun of decorating Easter eggs. As a family we have enjoyed deviled eggs and the fun of decorating and dyeing easter eggs!!! Though my Garderner Guy is not fond of these my kids are and so is My Gardner Guy's Dad and brothers and sisters....So every year I make a platter for them. This year I tired an idea I saw on pinterest. They are cute however I think I perfer the traditional way served on my crystal egg dishes. I have a hard time eating things that look like baby chicks....LOL

Deviled Eggs

6 hard boiled eggs
3 Tbsp of Mayo
1 Tbsp sugar
1 tsp honey mustard
1 tsp apple cider
salt and pepper to taste
Our 2011 Easter Eggs....
sprinkle with paprika or nutmeg


These are our 2012 eggs...I love spending time with my kids !!!
And busy Grandcritters...

No comments:

Loving mashed potatoes the Irish Way!!!

You can use kale instead of cabbage, but I personally prefer the softer and sweeter taste of cabbage. Colcannon is traditionally topped with...