Friday, October 28, 2011

Plenty of Garden Squash....

I am loaded with spaghetti garden squash...so when the Grandcritters came over we dove into a squash craft... I saw the idea at http://familyfun.go.com/halloween/halloween-crafts/halloween-decorations/frank-n-friends-674614/ though we did not follow all the directions like using limes for the nose and ears...I used craft foam and what other materials I could gather up. Because of the remodeling we have left over sheet rock tape...worked pretty good on our mummies!!!


Hayden, Jaxson, Maya and Crew......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I just booked in that franken squash guy in to Purgatory last night : ) He is a pretty rough squash! Kyle Brooksby

Georgie said...

You are to funny.....I love you!!!

Loving mashed potatoes the Irish Way!!!

You can use kale instead of cabbage, but I personally prefer the softer and sweeter taste of cabbage. Colcannon is traditionally topped with...