Monday, October 24, 2011

The before and after results tis far!!! Loving it......!!!

So I am so in love with my Kitchen....I think My Gardner Guy may be a tiny bit jealous....Here are the after pics so far...still working on painting, lights underneath some cabinets, and decorating a huge wall in the new dining area...little things, molding, window treatments..it's coming, and I'm cooking!!!

(From a July post) This is a before shot of my existing kitchen and dining area...Today I meet with a contractor and hopefully in a week or so we will be able to start.


Below are some pictures I used to get the feel of what I was going for...do you think I got close?


Do you want to see what I'm going for...well it's a work in process but I have a few pics that will give you a general idea...Tell me which look you like...
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Post a Comment

Those new potatoes will pair up nice with the garden peas!!!

Creamed Garden Potatoes and Peas Recipe We all have comfort foods...this one is mine, My Gardner Guy approves!!! Ingredients 2...