Sunday, June 10, 2012

June Garden Pictures and Back yard face lift...

Every month I have posted a few garden pictures so that we can look back and see the progress of growth. That is one reason...the real reason is My Garden Guy love's it when I toot about him, the big PRAISE!!!        See his garden grow!!!









We are currently re-doing our back patio and adding a paver side walk from the front yard to the back yard with a few planter boxes so that I can have some flowers!!! I really love flowers...this area houses a lot of slade until late after noon. I am researching suggestions for what to plant.





Thank you Honey!!!
Post a Comment

Those new potatoes will pair up nice with the garden peas!!!

Creamed Garden Potatoes and Peas Recipe We all have comfort foods...this one is mine, My Gardner Guy approves!!! Ingredients 2...