Sunday, June 10, 2012

June Garden Pictures and Back yard face lift...

Every month I have posted a few garden pictures so that we can look back and see the progress of growth. That is one reason...the real reason is My Garden Guy love's it when I toot about him, the big PRAISE!!!        See his garden grow!!!









We are currently re-doing our back patio and adding a paver side walk from the front yard to the back yard with a few planter boxes so that I can have some flowers!!! I really love flowers...this area houses a lot of slade until late after noon. I am researching suggestions for what to plant.





Thank you Honey!!!

No comments:

Loving mashed potatoes the Irish Way!!!

You can use kale instead of cabbage, but I personally prefer the softer and sweeter taste of cabbage. Colcannon is traditionally topped with...