Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Gardening and Christmas.....makes for fun family, friends, and neighbor gifts.....and My Gardner guy likes it!!!


What I love about Christmas and Gardening.....My Gardner Guy brings me home lots of stuff to use for gifts...Giving things made from the kitchen is fun, pleasing, and rewarding because you did it. So here are my neighbor gifts...waiting to be delivered in the Christmas spirit....

This year great wonderful Cantalope Marmalade....http://mygardnerguy.blogspot.com/2011/09/cantaloupe-marmalade-2-cantaloupes-2.html
just click on the above link for this very sweet treat.....




No comments:

Loving mashed potatoes the Irish Way!!!

You can use kale instead of cabbage, but I personally prefer the softer and sweeter taste of cabbage. Colcannon is traditionally topped with...