Wednesday, October 30, 2013

It's fall.......

I am feeling overwhelmed...this is not like me. I love the fall season, from September on but for some reason I have not been able to quite wrap around all my thoughts...with that said I am going to play catch up and perhaps start fresh!!! Let's start with My Gardner Guy...his yearly crop of orange pumpkins, plus a few other colors!!!

2013 Pumpkins from My Gardner Guy

Up close...this is a big load, nice size this year!!!

Jaxson is pleased with the pumpkins

These pumpkins are heading South!!!

Every year when the pumpkins begin to ripen up it's my queue to start pulling out the fall décor!!!






No comments:

Loving mashed potatoes the Irish Way!!!

You can use kale instead of cabbage, but I personally prefer the softer and sweeter taste of cabbage. Colcannon is traditionally topped with...