Saturday, May 19, 2012

Our Garden one month later....


Almost one month ago we had Jaxson helped us plant the corn in the garden. Today I located a old camera as my new one has given me fits since I purchased it and being tired of it I sent it into the manufacturer in hopes for a new camera that may work. Wow....like you needed to know that! Today's pictures of the garden and a picture of my Gardner Guy, he cleans up well.
Our corn one month after we planted it

Peas, garlic, onions, peppers, basil, tomatoes, and squash

Grapes
Spinach and lots of lettuce
Cabbage
Three rows of pumpkins, green beans, canalope, cucumbers, tomatillos and brocolli

Potatoes



No comments:

Loving mashed potatoes the Irish Way!!!

You can use kale instead of cabbage, but I personally prefer the softer and sweeter taste of cabbage. Colcannon is traditionally topped with...